The South Wing accommodation on Orpheus ensures utter privacy in a laid-back luxe setting. Just a stone’s throw from the water’s edge, surrounded by lush tropical garden and offering ocean glimpses, the South Room bungalow-style accommodation is understated, yet homely.
The South Room offers natural colour schemes, crisp white linen, 32 inch LED TV, iPod docking station, outdoor and indoor shower and Li’tya guest amenities to ensure a tranquil sanctuary for you to unwind in.
$1,500 per night, for two guests
- All gourmet meals
- Complimentary inclusion of selected Australian wines, beers and soft drinks
- Orpheus experience daily – snorkelling & nature based guided activities
- Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddle boards, catamarans, sea kayaks, snorkelling equipment and light fishing tackle
Rates are not inclusive of helicopter transfers to/from Orpheus, click here for further information.
Room Type: South Room
Room Size: 46.2 sq.m
View: Tropical garden setting, with ocean glimpses
Location: Sheltered western-side
- King or Twin Bed
- Private patio
- Outdoor Shower
- iPod docking station
- 32 inch LED TV with free-to-air stations
- Mini bar, stocked with complimentary beverages
- Li’tya guest amenities
- Tea Drop black and herbal teas
- Iron and ironing board