At Northern Escape Collection, keeping you safe is our utmost priority. We continue to follow the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation and government restrictions and we have developed policies to give you peace of mind when booking your getaway with us.
All staff at our lodges are vaccinated in line with government requirements and our internal company policy to ensure the ongoing safety of our guests. Our team continue to deliver an exceptional level of hygiene and cleaning standards to help keep guests safe.
- In line with the Queensland Government’s Public Health Measures, from 17 December 2021, or when 80% of the state’s population is double vaccinated, only fully vaccinated guests will be permitted to travel to our remote lodges to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- Guests will be required to show proof of full vaccination status at the time of booking. Each member of the travelling party over 16 must present their own certificate. Currently, children under 16 years old do not need to be vaccinated but must be accompanied by fully vaccinated adults. This information will be securely stored and no unique identifiers will be retained by us to ensure your privacy.
Flexible Booking Conditions
- If guests are unable to show evidence of full vaccination status, we invite you to experience a Northern Escape when restrictions ease in the future by issuing you with a 12-month credit note to be used when the time is right.
- For guests prohibited to travel due to Queensland border restrictions as a result of a snap COVID-19 lockdown, we invite you to experience a Northern Escape at a more favourable time by issuing you with a 12-month credit note for a future stay. Alternatively, we can provide you with a full refund.
- If your booking isn’t affected by a COVID-19 snap lockdown then our standard booking policy applies. If you cancel 61+ days prior to arrival, we will provide a full refund less credit card merchant fees (if you settled payment via credit card). If you cancel 60 – 31 days prior to arrival, a 25% cancellation fee applies. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival, all monies are forfeited.
- Cancellation fees imposed by 3rd party operators, as a result of a package booking, will be subject to their booking terms.
- Guests who have booked via a trade partner are advised to contact their booking provider for further information on the terms of their booking.
- Flexible booking conditions exclude groups and exclusive-use bookings.
- For any changes/amendments to existing bookings, rates may differ for future dates if they fall into next season or over Easter and Festive Season dates.
Due to the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19 restrictions and international border closures, the Northern Escape Collection will unfortunately not be taking any international forward bookings until the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs announces the lifting of restricted travel between countries.
Should you have any further questions, the Northern Escape Collection Reservations team is available to assist. Please call +61 (0)7 4777 7377 or email email@example.com.