Whilst we understand that you are wistfully dreaming of a tropical island getaway, for any travellers affected by Queensland border restrictions as a result of COVID-19 we hope that we can find an alternative date for your travels and look forward to welcoming you then.
Standard booking policy
- Any cancellations made 61 days or more prior to arrival; no cancellation fees apply
- Any cancellations made 60 – 31 days prior to arrival; a 25% cancellation fee applies (accommodation and helicopter transfers)
- Any cancellations made 30 – 0 days prior to arrival; 100% cancellation fee applies (accommodation and helicopter transfers)
- Unused Services, no refund can be given for any unused services or early departures
Revised booking policy, as a result of COVID-19
For those guests from Queensland Government deemed COVID-19 hotspots.
- Guests can cancel 30+ days from original check-in date with no penalty
- Guests are eligible to a one-time free date change valid for 12 months from original check-in date (or credit note)
- We are pleased to be able to honour existing rates on all postponements over the 12 month period (except for Easter and festive season 2021 dates)
Guests who booked via online travel agents (OTA) or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for further information on their booking.
Please contact us on +61 (0)7 4777 7377 or email@example.com to discuss alternate arrangements if we haven’t already spoken.