Stay on-board M.Y. Flying Fish when it takes up residence at Orpheus Island Lodge from May 2021.
Imagine floating in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef on a glamorous yacht moored outside one of Australia’s most exclusive island hideaways. A stay aboard M.Y. Flying Fish presents guests with the unique opportunity of coupling the privacy and exclusivity of a yacht with the experiences, amenities and chef-hatted meals of a world-class resort.
The M.Y Flying Fish is an opulent 32m luxury motor yacht that’s just undergone a $2m refit. Luxuriously appointed and complete with its own heli-pad, the yacht offers spacious interior living quarters across three decks; all of which feature mahogany finishes and luxe furnishings. A classically designed exterior showcases a comfortably-shaded alfresco dining area and a fly deck saloon lounge for guests to enjoy panoramic views of the Coral Sea and Orpheus’ serene sunsets.
The luxury vessel can privately accommodate up to eight guests in four luxurious staterooms located on the lower deck. Each stateroom is outfitted with its own private en-suite bathroom, the master stateroom has a spa bath.
1 x Master Suite, King Bed
2 x Queen Cabins
1 x Twin Cabin
- Return cruise between Townsville Breakwater Marina & Orpheus Island Lodge
- Four cabin private accommodation layout, includes grand stateroom, 2 queen and 1 king twin single luxurious cabins
- Private ensuite bathrooms for each stateroom
- Three deck levels with large open upper deck, luxurious saloon and inside and outside dining areas
- Large sun lounging area on the forward deck
- Sun loungers on the upper deck
- Continental breakfast on-board M.Y Flying Fish each morning
- Daily tapas-style lunch at Orpheus featuring different cuisines from around the globe
- Nightly degustation dinner at Orpheus
- A selection of quality wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Daily curated Orpheus experience such as snorkelling, fishing and island cruise
- Unlimited use of all lodge facilities including infinity pool, paddle boards, kayaks, catamaran, yoga mats, fishing and snorkelling gear
- Tender transfers between M.Y. Flying Fish and Orpheus
- Dedicated host on-board M.Y. Flying Fish
$8,000 per night for up to 8 guests
Or; outside Australian school holiday periods from $6,000 per night for 4 guests with additional rooms at $1,000 per night
*vessel to be booked in its entirety for sole-use for minimum 4 nights. Should you not wish to cruise between Townsville and Orpheus Island, helicopter transfers can be arranged at an additional cost.
To enquire, call +61 (0)7 4777 7377 or email email@example.com