For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser
Discover the Reef : Wellness Retreat 14 – 17 October 2021 Find out More

Romantic Island Wedding Package

Exclusively Wedding Package

Situated on the glistening waters of the Great Barrier Reef, Orpheus offers an idyllic location like no other for your private island wedding!

Exclusively Wedding Package Inclusions:

  • 2 nights Exclusive Use of Orpheus Island Lodge (28 guests)
  • Additional night for bridal couple in South Suite (3 nights total)
  • Afternoon wedding ceremony
  • Celebrant fees, marriage licence and certificate
  • 4 – 6 hour wedding photography package, re-touched and supplied as high-res files on a USB
  • Bouquet, button hole and rose petals
  • Wedding cake (7 inch, single tier – choice of flavours)
  • Hair & Makeup Artist
  • Sparkling wine to toast wedding
  • 4 course wedding reception dinner for 28 guests
  • A selection of quality wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
  • All gourmet meals daily
  • All-inclusive mini bar and gourmet snacks
  • A daily curated Orpheus experience – snorkelling, fishing, island cruise or nature-based guided activities
  • Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddleboards, kayaks, catamaran, snorkelling equipment & light fishing gear
  • Return helicopter transfers between Townsville and Orpheus for Photographer, Celebrant, Hair & Makeup Artist
  • Wedding Coordinator planning fee

From $60,590 for 28 guests total

Or call 07) 4777 7377

T & Cs : Pricing is set for 1st April 2021 – 31 March 2022 period (with the exception of Easter and Festive dates where surcharges apply).  From $60,590 for 28 guests exclusive use. At the time of booking, a non-refundable 25% deposit is required. The remaining 75% balance is to be paid 60 days prior to the event date. Package pricing is based on primary suppliers only; additional costs will incur if other suppliers are utilised. Floral arrangements and cake flavour can be tailored to couple’s preference. Suppliers and accommodation are subject to availability. All menus are tailored to dietaries; all dietaries must be provided 3 weeks before event date. Every endeavour is made to maintain pricing as originally quoted to you, however these are subject to change due to supplier increases. Should any increases occur, we will advise immediately. You will be bound by both Northern Escape Collection and supplier wedding T & Cs which will be detailed in your contract. Booking code EXCW.