Just a stone’s throw from the water’s edge, the newly renovated South Suites ensure utter privacy in a laid-back luxe setting. Described as unobtrusive, romantic and contemporary, the South Suites are the perfect choice for couples and honeymooners. Designed by Gary Hunt of Port Douglas‐based architectural company Hunt Design and fitted out under the direction of Sophie Pedersen, Hunt’s Interior Designer, the stylish suites accommodate two guests and offer a secluded escape, set amongst rich tropical gardens.
Featuring open-plan living and high ceilings, the suites provide the perfect hideaway. The interiors are beachcomber chic and showcase soft natural surfaces and exquisite details that sit in harmony with the beaches and coral cays. The furniture, hand‐picked by Pedersen, is relaxed and imbued with a sense of style and includes furniture from renowned Australian company Jardan and French linens from Bedouin Societe.
The suites are complemented by private cobblestone courtyards at the rear with an outdoor stone bath big enough for two. A tranquil setting for you to unwind in!
$2,200 per night, for two guests
- All gourmet meals
- Complimentary inclusion of selected regional wines, beers and soft drinks
- Orpheus experience daily – snorkelling, fishing, sunset cruise or local island tour
- Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddle boards, catamarans, sea kayaks, snorkelling equipment and light fishing tackle
Rates are not inclusive of helicopter transfers to/from Orpheus, click here for further information.
Room Type: South Suite
Room Size: 68 sq.m
View: Tropical garden setting
Location: Sheltered western-side
- King Bed
- Bathroom with double vanity
- Private courtyard with hanging day bed
- Outdoor stone bath
- iPod docking station
- 32 inch LED TV with free-to-air stations
- Mini bar, stocked with complimentary beverages
- Li’tya guest amenities
- Tea Drop black and herbal teas
- Bella coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board