All inclusive packages travel packages are quickly gaining popularity amongst travellers worldwide. There are many benefits to having your accommodation, meals, beverages and activities already paid for before you arrive – here are the top 5!
- Know what you are spending before you arrive. It is so easy to go over budget whilst on vacation. With all inclusive packages, there are no shocks at the end of your trip when you add up how much you spent sampling the local cuisine, unwinding with a cocktail and enjoying daily adventures.
- Less decision making makes for a more relaxing experience. Don’t waste your time stressing about how to fill your days or where to eat. With all inclusive packages, it’s all sorted before you arrive so you can spend your time experiencing the best of the destination.
- For overseas trips, there are no confusing currency conversions. No need to stress about withdrawing the local currency or testing your math skills with difficult divisions or multiplications.
- All inclusive escapes provide holiday goers with amazing value for money.
- Eat and drink to your heart’s content! No restraining yourself from having another drink due to fear of blowing your budget. With all inclusive packages, every hour is happy hour.
The Orpheus Island Lodge package provides guests with three gourmet meals daily, high quality wines and beers, and daily experiences to explore the island and surrounds. Find out more about our luxurious all inclusive packages on the Great Barrier Reef.