Orpheus Island is the perfect place for your kids to disconnect from their devices and reconnect with the natural beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. Our lodge is one of the few luxury resorts on the Great Barrier Reef that is family friendly and welcomes children of any age.
1. Children can learn all about the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and the creatures that inhabit the ocean. A holiday that is educational as well as recreational.
2. The waters of the bay and surrounds are perfect for beginning snorkelers. There is a giant clam garden and a mind-boggling array of coral and colourful fish just off the island’s beaches for your little ones to explore.
3. Our extremely friendly staff are great with children. Speak with our staff to create an itinerary that the whole family can enjoy.
4. So many adventures on offer that your kids will not stop talking about. Spend a day exploring the surrounding islands on the Great Barrier Reef, snorkel through the home of thousands of underwater species, go on a motorised dinghy adventure or relax by the infinity pool.
5. Meals tailored to meet your dietary needs. At Orpheus, we know children can be fussy eaters. As soon as you arrive on the island you will meet with our team of talented chefs to discuss meal plans to ensure everyone will be leaving the table satisfied. Fussy eaters will be catered for while more adventurous ones will be happy to dive into the constantly changing menu.
6. Child minding services are available upon request so that you can have some childfree time to explore the Island your own style.
7. The proximity of the villas to the open-air dining rooms allows parents to return for an evening dessert and a night-cap. Your night doesn’t have to end when the children go to bed!
Book your next family adventure at Orpheus Island!